These personal pizzas make the perfect end to a summer day. Fresh but simple, they are unique enough to spice up any backyard barbecue while sticking to that traditional, home-cooked flavor your family knows and loves. On the front porch or around the dinner table, these pizzas will bring flavor and fun to all your family gatherings.
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, plus extra for drizzling
- 2 cups cooked and shredded barbecue chicken
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bunch chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat your grill to between 375 – 400F.
- Assemble the pizzas by topping each naan bread with about 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1/2 cup cooked and shredded barbecue chicken, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1/8 cup sliced red onion. Then drizzle about 2-3 tablespoons barbecue sauce on each pizza and top with blackberries to taste.
- Carefully place pizzas on the grill, cover, and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the naan bread turns crispy and the cheese melts. Check while cooking to ensure the naan bread does not burn on the bottom.
- Remove from the grill and garnish with the fresh cilantro to taste. Serve immediately.
Thank you Lauren Combs for sharing this fantastic recipe!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: pizza, easy weekday meals, quick dinner, family favorites, bbq chicken